How to find your tribe?
No, you can't. The tribe finds you when the time is right. You might constantly feel like you don't fit in. It might be excruciating to feel like you don't belong anywhere. Good. Feel it. With your entire being. Sit with the pain until you begin to believe that you were not meant to fit in but stand out.
We often mistake a sense of belonging to fitting in. There is a mammoth level difference between the two. When you belong somewhere, you feel comfortable, your soul is calm, you become your best self and thrive. But when you try to fit in, you unintentionally dim your light, constantly watch what you say, gradually lose individuality and ultimately stop paying attention to your inner voice. You see, even though we are here to fulfill our purpose and merge with the one ultimately, our purposes are different. The purpose demands your best self. A self that's empowering from within and grounded. Nah, I'm not gonna tell you how to achieve that. You will find your path when you seek it. But what I am gonna tell you is that there's hope and you are not alone. Everything you are feeling has a purpose. Look at it from a bird's eye perspective. Fix that mindset and say "I am my own tribe, all my other personalities are my army" JK. But for real, fix that mindset and say "I radiate my inner most pure energy and people who radiate similar energy are my tribe". Think of it as a voodoo affirmation. It weirdly works [WHAT?(ikr!)]. So, next time you feel like you don't fit in anywhere. Think again. "Do I need to fit in?" "Does it add to my highest purpose?" Your नाबि will answer it for you. (If you've done the inner work that is).
Good luck. Polish your uniqueness and wear it on your sleeve!😉

Comments
Post a Comment